Posting results are out today at school's General Office notice board. Most of us in class chose triple sciences as our 1st choice, regardless of History Elective or Geography Elective. There are total 14 of us in 2/10 who went to 3/6 class next year.
They are: Angella, Melina, Wei Ting, Doreen, Say Hwee, Liu Mei, Yin Nam, Bowen, Liqiang, Hock Seng, Anli, Yong Yue & Nick. 7 girls and 7 guys. Haha.
Others went to other classes. I will blog later on about the class others went. And I try to arrange all the names of people who are going to 3/6' 06 next year and see what my register number would be. Haha.
Oh. Before I forget. My subject combination are as follows:
1) English Language
2) Higher Chinese
3) Elementary Mathematics
4) Additional Mathematics
5) Biology
6) Chemistry
7) Physics
8) Combined Humanities
a) Social Studies
b) Geography Elective
That's the 8 subjects I will be studying for next year. Or rather 9 subjects as Combined Humanities consist of 2 sub subjects.
That's all for this post. Bye! (",)
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment